Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Both Freie Universität and Humboldt Universität have offices which offer assistance to international students on their visas. Enrolled students can use these free services for help with the preperation and submission of visa documents for initial application, and in the case that a renewal of your visa is necessary. If you have been accepted into the Global History MA program and are planning your move to Germany, we strongly encourage you to apply for your visa as early as possible in your home country. While it may be possible to enter Germany on a short-term visa (depending on your country of origin) the visa application process can often take several months to complete. Unfortunately the Global History MA cannot advise on the specific details of the visa application process. For more information, use the links below after consulting the proper authorities in your home country.

Freie Universität Pass-Service

Humboldt Universität Visa Service

Global histories